There are volunteer opportunities with Gwrych Trust to suit everyone. We currently have working partnerships with local schools and colleges, mental health teams, Job Centre Plus and Communities First. We welcome all to become part of the rescue of Gwrych Castle.
- Leading guided tours of the castle and gardens
- Assisting with open days and events
- Archaeological excavations
- Making benches from logs and other materials
- Administrative work to assist the Trust
- Uncovering the original pathways
- Repairing historic walls using lime mortar
- Felling of self-seeded trees
- Preparing and planting flower beds
- Removal of ivy from the buildings
- Chipping of debris for pathways
- Maintaining cleared pathways and garden staircases
The Trust is on site six days a week, with a family orientated day each Saturday.
Please get in touch for full details!