Volunteer with the Trust
There are volunteer opportunities with Gwrych Trust to suit everyone. We currently have working partnerships with local schools and colleges, mental health teams, Job Centre Plus and Communities First. We welcome all to become part of the rescue of Gwrych Castle.
- Leading guided tours of the castle and gardens
- Assisting with open days and events
- First aid training
- Archaeological excavations
- Litter picking
- Burning green waste
- Making benches from logs and other materials
- Administrative work to assist the Trust
- Fundraising for projects
- Uncovering the original pathways
- Repairing historic walls using lime mortar
- Felling of self-seeded trees
- Preparing and planting flower beds
- Removal of ivy from the buildings
- Chipping of debris for pathways
- Maintaining cleared pathways and garden staircases
- The Trust is on site six days a week, with a family orientated day each Saturday.
Please get in touch for full details!
Join the Trust
Membership of the Gwrych Castle Preservation Trust is open to everyone. It is an easy and inexpensive way for you to support the work of the Trust in the massive task of acquiring, repairing, conserving, interpreting and maintaining the Castle buildings and environs. By becoming a member, you can play your part in protecting this integral element of our national heritage for future generations. Charitable contributions are also tax deductible.
Annual membership is only £15.00 per year!
For more information feel free to email us
If you would like to download a physical copy of the membership form, you can do so in PDF format.